September 1st through 5th, 2016
The Sitka Softball Association invites your team to come and participate in the 40th annual LABOR DAY MUDBALL CLASSIC Softball Tournament. Tournament dates are, September 1st – 5th.
1. All teams will be guaranteed four (4) games.
2. The tournament is open to men and women, or boys and girls who are 16 by September 1, 2016.
3. There will be two divisions in the Men’s, Women’s and Coed tournaments.
4. It is important to get your rosters in early. Team rosters and entry fees must reach the treasurer by Friday, August 26, 2016.
5. Fees for this year’s tournament are $350.00. Fees should be paid with a money order or cashier’s check – no personal checks.
6. Out-of-town teams should be ready to play on Friday, September 2, 2016.
Send rosters with payments to: Sitka Softball Association, PO Box 6555, Sitka, AK 99835. Make checks payable to Sitka Softball Association or SSA.
Questions and tournament information can be directed to:
Sitka Softball Association President/Tournament Director
$300 for adult registration.
Minimum of 4 teams, maximum of 8 teams.
Most be a minimum of 3 females on the field at a time.
$100 for youth registration.
Minimum of 2 teams, maximum of 4 teams.
Deadline to register is August 12th.
For further information and to register please contact Candice at 867-335-5868 or Candice_maceachen@hotmail.com
McGirr Sports Fields, Nanaimo BC
$400 Entry Fee
3 Game round robin, double KO playoffs
Competitive and Rec Divisions. Good Cash Payouts.
Larry Craig (250)740-1878
$300 Registration Fee
Registration Deadline Thursday June 16, 2016
Register online http://juneausoftball.com or submit your registration form and payment to the JSA office
Michele “Stu” Morgan 907 209 1452 Email email@example.com
May 20-22, 2016
Looking to fill 6 teams Entry Fee $300/team
Please enter by May 16th
Bonus Cash Prize for 1st place is $1,000
For more information, please call George Skookum at 332-1804
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org